Cleveland March For Life 2011
On January 15th 2011 join Cleveland Right to Life, North East Ohio Value Voters, 40 Days for Life and many others as we remember the more than 50 million children who have died since the infamous Roe v. Wade Supreme Court decision that legalized abortion and condemned millions of parents to a life of regret.
Joining us will be over 800 citizens including Clergy, Educators, Politicians, and Community Leaders.
Join us after the march in the beautiful Tower City Skylight Room
to listen to our keynote speaker Claire Culwell – an abortion survivor. She will be joined by local school and youth musicians, as well as other guest speakers. This program is FREE and is co-sponsored by Susy’s Soup!
An Exhibition Area will provide you with LOTS of “take-away” action items.- To reserve your EXHIBITION TABLE see below!
Lunch will be provided by Susy’s Soup and may be purchased there.
No Registration Necessary unless you wish to purchase a lunch or an exhibition table!
To Visit their the website here!
|Written by Right Side News
|Wednesday, 25 August 2010
Walid Shoebat a former Islamic terrorist, whose mother tongue is Arabic as well as understanding the mindset of people from the Middle East, has been doing extensive research in the Arabic speaking media on what Imam Rauf has been saying and writing in the Arabic.
Walid Shoebat states, “Americans need to understand the level of deception and lies as well as the ends that Muslim clergy like Imam Rauf will go to advance their agenda of advancing Sharia law and Islamic domination in America.”
Continue reading Advancing Sharia law and Islamic domination in America
This comes from a trusted ministry. The portion titled “History Lesson” is especially important to read. At the end, it talks about the Psalm 83 war. If you’re not familiar with this, let me explain. . . It is a war involving a confederacy of nations that has never joined together until now so it could conceivably happen in our lifetime. The footnote list the nations mentioned along with their 21st century names as presented by some Biblical scholars.
August 16, 2010
We are at the Rubicon
Webster’s dictionary defines the word “Rubicon,” as “A boundary or limiting line; especially one that when crossed commits a person irrevocably.”
Continue reading A Watchman’s Word to America
By Randy Sly
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
Words matter – listen carefully to our current administration
Since the initially strong language on religious freedom used in President Obama’s Cairo speech, presidential references to religious freedom have become rare, often replaced, at most, with references to freedom of worship. A purposeful change in language could mean a much narrower view of the right to religious freedom.
“Religious freedom, in turn, which men demand as necessary to fulfill their duty to worship God, has to do with immunity from coercion in civil society. Therefore it leaves untouched traditional Catholic doctrine on the moral duty of men and societies toward the true religion and toward the one Church of Christ.”
Continue reading Minor Changes in Language Could Mean Major Changes in Religious Freedom
On July 5th 2010, Dr. Charles Stanley and In Touch Ministries followers began to intercede for our great nation. Their web site states “It is immensely important for believers to seriously consider where we are as a nation and understand the dangerous spiritual tide that is engulfing us.”
You can make the commitment to pray for our nation too. Go to this web page http://www.intouch.org/resources/140-days-of-prayer
In response to your pledge, In Touch Ministries will sending you a weekly e-mail to help you in this important endeavor. Each e-mail will include Scripture and prayer points to help unite us as a body of believers. There will be one e-mail per week for the 140 days.
You will find this message from Dr. Stanley “God has called us to take a stand and appeal to Him on behalf of our country. And as we courageously fight the battle for the soul of our country on our knees, we must remember that He continues to rule over the affairs of this nation and will hear us when we humble ourselves, turn from our sins, and seek His face. Please click here to join this nationwide prayer effort.”
The Ohio Free Press would like to encourage our readers to consider joining this cause. This writers feelings are that in light of all that is taking place in this land we need to turn our hearts and faces toward Almighty GOD.
The link to this event and information is found here: http://www.intouch.org/resources/140-days-of-prayer
By Kelly O’Connell Sunday, July 4, 2010
Do you consider yourself a Christian who also voted for Barack Obama? If not for such Bible-believing supporters, Barack would have had no prayer at gaining the presidency. Perhaps many Christians think their faith can’t influence casting votes in government elections. But what fruit has such political agnosticism borne? Are believing Barack-boosters now proud of themselves?
All modern Americans have been programmed to unthinkingly support complete “Separation of Church and State.” But consider the results of this lazy theological notion, as applied to the following subjects.
I. 2008 Vote & American Spiritual Demographics
Continue reading Do Christians Who Voted for Obama Believe His Policies are Biblical?
There are many people who choose to serve the Lord Jesus Christ with their gifts and talent every day of their lives but when a disaster strikes sometimes they get some much deserved credit. I have recently received an e-mail from a reader of the Ohio Free Press site and a request to post something about the relief efforts taking place in Haiti.
A little more than a year ago I provided some repair items to a mission organization of a nature you might not think of and it is in Coshocton, Ohio. MMS Aviation (Missionary Maintenance Services), based in Coshocton, Ohio, about 70 miles east of Columbus, serves two primary functions in the field of missions aviation. The first is to prepare people to serve as pilot/mechanics or aircraft maintenance specialists, with a hands-on apprenticeship program of study, lasting 30 months. Most mission aviation organizations, such as MFI, require that each pilot also be a certified mechanic. The training at MMS qualifies each apprentice to take the FAA exam. Upon passing the exam, MMS graduates receive their Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic certificate. They are then expected to serve with one of the 125 missions aviation organizations operating around the world. The second function of MMS is to repair, rebuild, and overhaul missionary aircraft for the over eighty missions that they serve. A unique aspect of the MMS ministry is that all mission aircraft maintenance, modifications, and repairs are performed on a labor-free basis. Missions are charged only for parts and materials used. This provides a tremendous benefit for the missions they serve. In 2005, MMS saved mission aviation over $981,000 in labor expenses alone!
During my visit I met with MMS President Dwight Jarboe. The tour he gave took more time than I had expected but you could tell how passionate he was for the work MMS does to serve the those who go unto all the world taking the gospel and humanitarian aid.
MMS and others have began providing support in Haiti as soon as a plane could hit the ground. The cargo has been medical personal & supplies. I found this report from the ground on Missionary Flights International’s web site. http://www.missionaryflights.org/field-reports/155-on-the-ground-in-port-au-prince The plain you see land in this video, MFI’s DC-3, was recently repaired in Coshocton, Ohio shop.
Organizations like MFI and MMS provide support to over eighty-seven Christian organizations who use aircraft in support of their ministry. Sixty-two graduates from MMS have served or are serving in remote locations around the world.
Many organizations and churches are doing all they can to provide aid and relief to Haiti. Presbyterian Mission to Haiti is one such organization. I encourage you to go to their site for a daily update>>> http://www.presbyterianmissioninhaiti.org/
Jan. 22 2010
Quick update. Time is short, but praise the LORD. He is showering PMH with blessings!!!
I talked to Charles this morning. Last conversation was Wednesday morning. The LORD has been on the move!
- Mendilove, an orphan much loved by us all, was allowed to fly to the US accompanied by Diana Cherry (Jay’s wife, this is part of the Lespwa team). She was wearing a princess outfit. Can’t wait to see pictures. Mendilove is in the hands of US customs officials. Pray that she is released into the waiting hands of the Zuschlag family (of Mauldin, SC) who have been trying to adopt her.
- Wednesday night, Charles was contacted by the UN. A team arrived to assess the campus. They asked if it was OK for two helicopters from Fox News to come visit the next morning. At 6:30am, Thursday, two helicopters descended on the campus of PMH. Out stepped the head of Fox News accompanied by US Military escort. Lights, camera, action. Keep an eye on the TV tonight. They also airlifted 12 of the most critical patients at PMH to get extra surgical care elsewhere. I expect Charles and Dr. Gathercoal will get to go find more patients in P-a-P today. Praise the Lord!
- The local mayor of Cabaret (responsible for ordering the destruction of our bridge) came to Charles. He thanked Charles for all PMH is doing for the community. PMH is the only group doing anything for this area. He said he was sorry for ordering the bridge destroyed. Pray that we can continuing “building bridges” in Cabaret.
- Mission of Hope gave Charles 50 boxes of food. Enough to feed 200 people for 1 week.
- Our DR team is on the move. Phase 1 is in process today. Jeremy in the UN helicopter. Touches down by noon. Phase 2 is on schedule. Truck convoy should arrive tomorrow. The UN in the DR gave our team a 3rd truck full of supplies. Can you believe it! Praise God. One more important note—thanks to a contact of a contact of a contact of Jake Tamminga (one our close advisors in Canada), a Colonel in the DR Airforce is personally escorting our convoy with his men all the way to PMH campus. We did not know this man personally. When our team was talking to him yesterday, he said, “We can provide you with security, but you must know, the only security is in Jesus Christ.” The LORD led us to a dear brother in the DR Airforce! Can it get any better than this???? I still don’t even know his name, but I hope he gets this update somehow. Sir, we thank you.
Pressing on with overflowing joy in the LORD,
Secretary of the PMH Board
Missions Committee member of WRPC